Sunday 11 November 2012

Thought Bubble 2012

On Saturday 17th November, I'll be exhibiting at Thought Bubble in Leeds. This year, I'll only be able to make it down for the Saturday, but I'll be joined in the New Dock Hall by the beardy wonder, Andy Waugh and on Sunday, we hand over the keys to the table to printmaker extraordinaire Helen Entwisle. The table in question is 170, illustrated below. It's near the back so we can be naughty and get away with it.


Thought Bubble is frequently a boatload of fun and I'm looking forward to seeing how the crowd take to the new issue of Nightbus. If you want to pick up a copy right now, head over to my Shop or Comicsy. Either that, or I'll see you on Saturday. Do come by and say hello, talk comics or buy something awesome.

I'll give you something for free if you cosplay as a character from Sugar Glider. Something free probably means a high five or a hug. Maybe a fist bump. Haven't really decided yet.


No comments: