Monday 30 May 2011

Sugar Glider! Now in Felt!

So it's coming to the end of the merry month of May and as I finish tidying up from my birthday merriments, I think it's time to share with you some of the awesomeness. My main present from my lovely wifey was a desk, no, the desk I've been pining for since forever. It came completely out of the blue and was already set up in my studio ready for some drawing to happen. I'm not going to post a photo up here, as we've had a request for photos of our workspaces on the forthcoming Sugar Glider website, so no spoilers! Incidentally, if you want anything in particular on the SG site, let us know via Facey-B.


Something else I've been after for a while has been a felt Sugar Glider, ever since I became intensely jealous of Andy Waugh's table mascot at last year's Thought Bubble. My sister from another mister, Scarlet Pyjamas obliged and made me this little SG, which you can see in the felt at the next comics fair I attend, or here, against the backdrop of this fake Newcastle skyline.

1 comment:

Leonie O said...

That's so cool! She looks great in felt!