Saturday 11 June 2011

Thought Bubble 2011

I announced it, like, aaaaaages ago on Twitter, but in case you missed it, I'll be at the prestigious comics event of choice for the discerning punter, Thought Bubble.



This year, the comics convention is over two days, Saturday 19th November and Sunday 20th November. I'll be there for both days, with the usual classics, Grainger Street, Sugar Glider and Show & Tell. All being well, we should have new comics for you in the form of Sugar Glider #2 and Sugar Glider Stories #2. Oooooh! If you're interested, Daniel and I are working on both at the moment, I'm pencilling out SG2 and DC is finalising the roster of creators involved in SGS2, there'll be updates in the coming weeks, so stick around.


As always, my tablemate on Saturday is the charming beardy scotsman, Andrew Waugh. He'll have his joyous and thoughtful modern fable, Hermit. Andy's sure to have a few surprises up his sleeve too. Like a flick knife.



On the Sunday, I'll be joined by the über talented printmaker and illustrator, Helen Entwisle, who will have an abundance of screen printed tote bags, cards, zines, badges, brooches and beautiful stuff.


And if that isn't enough to get you all worked up with anticipation, have a gander at the exhibitors page for the festival - it's sure to be a good one!

No comments: